1. Is Facebook a really good advertising tool as Facebook touts itself to be?
2. Is Facebook invading our personal privacy when they give their advertising clients snippets of our private conversations, though we remain anonymous according to Facebook executives?
3. Will Facebook survive if its advertising revenue keep falling?
4. Does Facebook have an initiative in helping non-profit organizations out in marketing?
5. Is it really difficult to ask each and every single customer or buyer if they were influenced by an ad on Facebook by their purchase?